Open House at The Open Studio
Saturday, October 11th, 2014
From 10 am to 3 pm
Please join us on the grounds of The Open Studio as we show you what we have to offer this season!
Tour the grounds, and learn more about our new Community Gardens where
you could have your own garden to tend and harvest
- Cricket will be happy to show you our new Backyard Nursery where you
will find plant starts and beautiful potted plants
- Greg would love to show you more than you might like to know about our
- Have a look at our new Adam Filock Memorial Soundpath
- Stop by and meet the new managers of The Open Studio Pottery, Mary and
- Take a tour of the pottery studio and find out about the new
- Have a look at pottery exhibits showcasing creations from members and
- Looking for something special? Unique and beautiful pottery items will
be available for sale
- Mary and Bob would love to meet you, so stop by with your questions
Do you want a break from cooking and also dramatically improve your
- Katherine and Sue will be offering some free samples of their new
Whole Food Plant Based meal delivery service or pick-up. Stop in for
- The juice bar will be open for business offering the best juices and
smoothies in town!
- Check out our Veggie Stand starting at 8am selling a great selection
of fresh organic produce
HEALING ARTS BUILDING
- Tour the Healing Arts Building where Therapeutic Massage, Intuitive
Healing, Yoga, and educational classes are offered.
- Tour the art gallery currently featuring the art of metal sculptor Dan Swails
ALL ARE INVITED, SO COME ON BY!
At The Open Studio, 380 Old Englewood Rd, Englewood, Florida 34223